Tuesday, March 11, 2008

EVERYTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK DEPT.

Thanks,  long-time L.A. friend, Tracy, for your comments about the blog...(and thanks to everyone else who posts comments, or who write privately to me about it)...you asked for a picture of the house as it kicks into rehab gear (there's that 'rehab' word again!)...here's one pic I took yesterday.  I'll take more and post 'em as we go along.  Perhaps this shot is a metaphor to my life and my house right now...stripped down to the bare walls...

3 comments:

martha said...

"In the night, every night, we've known somehow it would come to this."

Identify the quotation and you're part of the club. :)

Wow, the house is now really really really yours. Bare walls and all.

Buzz Stephens said...

I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but before the new home owner can turn it into a double hung entendre might this quote be from Judgement At Nuremburg?

martha said...

buzz, founder d, you *know* you are already in the club! i'm sorry that i missed your posting here on this thread a few days ago ..[and when are you coming to visit us in chicago anyway, with stops at the pump room, civic opera house, and other points cultural and otherwise a big part of the game plan?]

onward, home renovators ...